Looking for something different? Regent’s established concierge service consists of smartly dressed, experienced and qualified personnel for upscale properties that prefer a lower profile image. Designed with client service as its key deliverable, our staff members are able to provide superior customer service blended with your unique site security requirements in mind.
Regent Protection – At your Service
Regent concierge guards are encouraged to build lasting relationships with residents, visitors and other guests of their building. Your tenants and residents will be greeted with a smile and you can count on our concierge to handle any situation in a professional and courteous manner. First impressions matter the most when we represent any of our clients.
Some site specific training we can provide prior to, or while on, the job:
- Fire alarm procedures
- Understanding your property’s access control system (issuing/denying access, programming of FOBs and cards)
- Incident reporting and emergency contacts
- Move in/move out procedures
- Sprinkler and zone control shutoffs and mechanical checks
- Exterior & overhead door security checks
Some examples of concierge services we can provide include:
- General administration
- Greeting all guests and tenants and offering assistance
- Directing emergency vehicles and personnel as needed
- Coordinating access for contractors to promote a safe and secure environment
- Providing amenities and site specific services
Some examples of security services we can provide include:
- Enforcing building policy and condo strata bylaws
- Regular patrols of your property
- Monitoring CCTV and access control
- Conducting maintenance checks of lights, mechanical rooms, and doors
- Parking enforcement, issuance of violation tickets, vehicle towing
A number of basic training programs are made available to our concierge guards including Emergency First Aid / CPR-C / AED, Verbal Conflict De-escalation resolution, WHMIS, Use of Force training, Professional Communication & Report Writing, site specific safety training & job knowledge, and client service.
Regent Protection concierge services are designed to reduce the workload on property management and board of directors in managing the day to day operations. Our Security professionals act as the first point of contact for tenants and guests of your property and will liaise with property & board management to resolve any concerns. Our security professionals are fully trained in emergency procedures, access control, CCTV monitoring, parking control & visitor registration, ensuring your property is well managed and protected.